Jesse Harris Chinese Pole Technical Requirements
– Minimum height from floor to ceiling: 8m | 26 ft
– Minimum floor dimensions: 10m x 10m | 32ft x 32 ft
– Three anchor points on the ground*
Minimum working load 114 kg | 250 lbs Maximum working load 228 kg | 500 lbs Working Anchoring Load Limit 1512kg | 3335 lbs
**Drawing is not proportional, anchor points are further apart**
- – Pole has a circumference of 6.32 cm | 2.5 inches
– Other rigging materials, weighing 55kg | 120 lbs
Warm Up Requirements:
– 1 hour minimum for testing, rigging, and practice on stage prior to the show.
– Access to dressing room and warmup space 2 hours prior to performance
– Dressing room must be clean. Well lit, warm and have access to bathroom, and drinking water.
Act Duration: 4 minutes (adjustable)
** The number can be adapted, contact for more information.
Stage Lighting: Not required but possible.
– The installation of rigging must be done by an experienced acrobatic rigger
– The pole has to be provided or the artist can rent one on the contractor’s fees.
– The artist can provide the rigger at additional costs.
– The rigging structures and equipment must meet all of the safety requirements and ratings listed above.
– The artist reserves the right to verify the rigging installation as well as equipment.
– The artist reserves the right to communicate directly with the rigger(s)
The Artist Will Provide (Unless otherwise specified):
– Music (via USB or email)
The Employer will provide:
– An experienced acrobatic rigger
– A secure and properly rated rigging
– An audio device to play music for number
For Any Questions or Inquiries, Contact me at: